need to go over there tomorrow to pick something up...anybodys wanna give me some brief directions?
need to go over there tomorrow to pick something up...anybodys wanna give me some brief directions?
Go staight through Coeburn, St. Paul, Castlewood till you get to Hansonville. The road comes to a stop sign to turn left toward Lebanon or bare right to get on 19 and head toward Abingdon. Bare right.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
so take the norton exit, and just head straight? it'll come to a stop sign?
You won't come to the stop sign. the road will "fork" and you will need to bear right. If you are at the stop sign go ahead and turn right but you should see the signs. Then you will need to take a left down the road a bit to get to the main part. I forget what it is around though, I just know it as I get there
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
signs are visible though?
yeah, as far as I can remember
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Where are you coming from?
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you coming from?
[/ QUOTE ]
BSG.. but i had no problems today
thank you guys for the help!
[ QUOTE ]
need to go over there tomorrow to pick something up...anybodys wanna give me some brief directions?
[/ QUOTE ]
did you find your way pretty easy?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks